Round Leaf Design 2 1/4 Inch-by-1-Inch Cookie Cake Maamool Mold
- Ma'amoul is a filled shortbread cookie, eaten throughout the Middle East.
- The molds come in different shapes, showing the different type of filling inside. They are eaten on various holidays, including Easter, Eid and Rosh Hashana.
- The molds are approximately 2-3 inches across.
- These molds are hand carved from olive wood, and there may be slight differences due to the hand carving.
- Before using, make sure to wash well, and then oil thoroughly with vegetable oil